Sunday 20 April 2014

Reflection On The Week (Week 27): Starting Monday 14th April

Week Summary
Finish animation for Going Live and checked it with the Director, Kieran. Made a few adjustments using a lattice.
For the final piece of animation for each of the characters, I deleted everything else in scene except for the camera, including textures and render layers etc, ready to be imported into Shot 1.

Now that all of my animation work is finished for Going Live, I am switching my focus back to the Advanced Production project, which has taken a bit of a hit. Will be getting back to work on the 3D animatic. Will still need to gather all my Going Live work together so it will be ready for the Axis Presentation and this semester's assessment.

Had a programme meeting with tutor on Friday. My group's supervisor for Tug of Biscuit has changed, so will be organizing a meeting with new Supervisor.

No comments:

Post a Comment