Monday 23 September 2013

Mind mapping

Today's task was to create a mind map based on the Programme of Study we have started to fill out. Covering things such as our aims with the course, background, inspiration etc. Here is the first draft of the mind map I created and a glimpse into the depths of my brain! (complete with differently patterned lines because I had no coloured pencils...) :


We then had to use some free software to create a digital version of the mind map. This actually gave me a chance to slightly reformat parts of the mind map from my original sketch, to not look as complicated and "brain-splat". After having a good look through a lot of the different ones I came across 'Coggle' - which you can sign up to with a Google account. I found it very easy to use, edit and personalize - this one has colour!

To view larger image Right Click and open image in a new tab


No comments:

Post a Comment