Thursday 10 October 2013

Research & Writing - The Contextual Review

Amongst the main studio projects and 3D training, we have a Research Skills & Methods module. Our first assignment involved writing about 1 source (or more) in a Contextual Review. My research started in the library and using keywords such as "Animation", "Acting", "lipsync" and "film" to search for some books that might help me with this assignment; and ultimately help me towards creating a question title for my research that links back to my main Exploring Practice module in the studio. Here are the library books I borrowed:


Animated Performance by Nancy Beiman and Understanding Animation by Paul Wells proved the most useful for this particular assignment.

Our next task is Writing An Abstract, due for the end of October.

No comments:

Post a Comment